- Added a Tutorial to the game.
- Added first story elements to the game.
- Added several Hotkeys to the game.
- Added a possibility to increase the gamespeed.
- Added a preview of the tower when building.
- Interactable items do have a hover effect now.
- The campaign and thus the previous level progress was reset for each player.
- A sound effect is played when a tower is clicked.
- Added voiceovers for Milan and Sofija in englisch and german.
- Clicking on skulls now plays a sound effect.
- Added an overview for hotkeys.
- The UI now shows the remaining amount of Enemys.
- The countdown at the start of a new wave can now be skipped.
- Delay added to story screens.
- Once a video has been watched, it can now be watched again via the main menu.
- The button to delete the campaign status from the options has been removed, as a new campaign can also be started via the main menu.
- Instead of P, the game can now be paused with space bar.
- The cone of death towers now deal the correct amount of damage.
- The laser of the life tower is not showing in preview mode anymore.
- Texts in Tooltips now have the correct color of their Element.
- Moving sliders no longer moves the camera.
- The crows in the main menu no longer disappear in the middle of the screen.
- The leaves on the start screen now restart correctly as soon as the screen is re-entered.
- If a monster was killed by a cannon tower, then the level was restarted and the same monster was killed by a life tower, it became immortal.
- Fixed a bug that caused 2 waves to start at the same time when the level was restarted shortly after the last monster died.
- Fixed a bug that caused the music volume to be very loud for a short time when starting the game.
- There is a possibility to select a character (Milan & Sofija).
- Added a character selection screen at the beginning of the campaign.
- Added an intro video for the campaign. (English & German, Male & Female)
- Added a new quality of life feature, which allows the user to quickly see from where and in what direction the enemies will move before the first wave appears.
- Mouse interactions with monster and tower now reacts when releasing the button (was clicking the button before)
- Added collectible skulls to the game that add a life to the player during the current level
- fixed the way a level loops the music
- Hovering over the upgrade button now shows the range of the tower if you would upgrade it.
- Changed the design of the death tower and their effects.
- Changed the design of the life tower and their effects.
- New sound effects added for the start of a new wave and the loss of a skull
- The character selection screen now continues the background music from the start screen.
- Changing the volume now plays a sound to identify how loud the sound will be
- Option window has now categories
- The scroll and rotation speed can now be set via 2 new sliders in the options.
- Made sure, that the user can clearly identify defensive and offensive element-types by using rounded and rect-shaped icons.
- The user can now see how much damage a tower is dealing on different element types
- The credits are now only displayed automatically the first time you play through all the main levels. From then on, it can be opened at any time via the main menu.
- In the campaign overview screen you can now see the armor and abilities of the enemies in this level when hovering over level icons.
- Added an area at the edge of the screen that changes the scrolling speed depending on the distance of the mouse from the edge.
- The scroll area at the edge has been reduced considerably
- Changed the description of statistic from „Towers built“ to „Towers/upgrades built“
- The cam is not moving anymore, if you move the mouse over the „build tower x“ buttons.
- Fixed that the Patron button opens two tabs.
- Selling a tower now grants the correct amount of gold and mana.
- Fixed that the arrow tower is shooting three arrows after selling it.
- If no item is hit when clicking, the build mode will now also be closed.
- Towers now count the kill statistics correctly
- When a level is completed, ongoing floating loot texts are removed
Quality of life:
- In Menu (Esc) and Pause (P) mouse can be used ouside of the game window
- Tabbing (Alt + TAB) out of the game, does pause it automatically
- Fixed weird tooltip rotations
- Fixed the weird far shooting distance if a arrow tower was upgraded to T2.
- Fixed the breaking point of the monsters loot text from two to three digets.
- Campaign buttons in the main menu reset correctly if the campaign was resettet.
- Tower range indicator is showing the correct range now.
- Added a Tower-Range-Indicator which shows the maximum range of the tower when focused.
- Delete tower button adjusted so players no longer accidentally delete a tower when they want to upgrade it.
- Added a possibility to sell towers for 50% of their value
- Color & Line Strenght added to allow the user to individualize the tower range indicator
- Audio Options added
- Added an overview in the level’s start screen that shows the possible items that can be dropped by enemies.
- Added a new wave overview at the top which shows previous, current and future waves.
- Added a hover effect to the wave overview, which shows the skills, drops and incoming damage per wave.
- Added a way to continue or restart the campaign from the main menu.
- Tower Info Panel does not show anymore if a tower does zero AOE or singletarget damage.
- Added a pause screen which can be opened with the Hotkey „P“
- Added camera rotation by pressing hotkeys „Q“ and „E“
- Added 21:9 Widescreen Support.
- Added new Enemys: Chicken (4 Types), Cow (3 Types), Goat (4 Types), Pig (4 Types), Snail (8 Types).
- Added different colors to start and end portals.
- Added build- and destruction sounds and particle effects to towers
- Changed Cannon T1 Damage Values to Singletarget: 0; AOE: 2 (was 1; 3)
- Changed Cannon T2 Damage Values to Singletarget: 0; AOE: 4 (was 1; 4)
- Changed Cannon T3 Damage Values to Singletarget: 0; AOE: 7 (was 2; 6)
- Fixed the way a level loops the music
- Fixed a bug that allow monsters to avoid damage from projectiles
- Fixed a bug related to the Plasma debuff where the wave could never end
- Fixed a bug where projectiles did not always hit
- The targeting of the towers has been corrected. Monsters in curves and straight lines are now prioritized correctly
- The range of the Death T1 tower has been fixed
- Pausing the game now no longer creates weird target priorities of the towers
- Fixed a bug where after finishing a wave, the next wave has not started anymore